You must use this link to book a room at the AT&T Hotel at the discounted conference group rate. Read more below about the hotel and conference center. For information on student housing, click here.
- On-site fitness center and outdoor pool
- Passes available to use University of Texas campus recreational facilities for $12/day
- Parking passes available for $18 per night; valet parking available for $25 plus tax per night
- Business center open Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM
- Gift shop and art gallery located in the building
- One restaurant and two cafes on site
View images from the hotel below:
To book a room at the hotel using the discounted group rate, please go to this link. Once you have navigated to this page, select “Attendee” as your guest type in the drop down menu and continue booking from there. You cannot book a room at the discounted rate through any other portal. The group rate is $169/night plus taxes and fees, with up to four guests per room.
The University of Texas at Austin is pleased to offer student housing for students attending the conference to stay on campus at a discounted rate. You can register for student housing at this link and then selecting “Division 45 Biennial Research Conference:” https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/dhfs/conf/nlogon/. Please note that registration for UT Austin housing will close 21 days before the conference begins, or earlier if we fill up, so sign up as soon as possible. There is also a $50 cancellation fee.
Please read below for more details on student housing. Click here for additional guidelines in regard to UT Austin student housing.
- $40 double shared room per person per night, for a total of $80
- $80 for single double shared room per night, for a total of $160
This includes bedspread, blanket, pillow, bed linen, towels (changed daily), trash (taken out daily), guest soap, and room cleaning.
Students will have the option to purchase meals at buffet-style dining halls.
- Breakfast | $6.50
- Lunch | $8.65
- Dinner | $9.15
Those who sign up first will be placed in San Jacinto Residence Hall (SJH) at 309 E 21st Street, Austin, TX 78705. The overflow will be placed in Almetris Duren Hall (ADH) at 2624 Whitis Avenue, Austin, TX 78705.